Tuesday, May 8th
- 4:30-5:30pm Team BBQ (following practice)
Wednesday, May 16th
- 5pm Senior/Parent photos (Stadium)
- 5:30pm Senior Night Game vs. Vernon Hills
- 7pm Spring Sports Awards Night (Main Gym)
Monday, May 21st
- First round of IHSA Sectional Playoffs vs. Lake Zurich @ Lake Zurich (Time TBA)
- Varsity - Girls Lacrosse Weekly Schedule
- Junior Varsity - Girls Lacrosse Weekly Schedule
- FROSH/SOPH - Girls Lacrosse Weekly Schedule
Sign Up to Receive Remind101 Alerts
- General Girls Lacrosse Information: Text “@catsglax” to 81010
- Varsity: Text “@lhsvarglax” to 81010
- JV: Text “@glaxjv18” to 81010
- Frosh/Soph: Text “@lhsfrshlax” to 81010
Important Season Information
2018 Important Dates
- Wednesday, March 7th - 7pm Parent Meeting (Studio Theater)
- Saturday, March 10th - Picture Day (All levels)
- Thursday, April 19th - 5-8pm Team Fundraising Dinner @ Chipotle (more details to come)
- Monday, April 30th - Bernie's Book Bank (more details to come)
- Tuesday, May 8th - Annual Team BBQ
- Wednesday, May 16th - Senior Night @ Varsity game vs. Vernon Hills
- Wednesday, May 16th - 7pm Spring Sports Awards Night @ LHS
Practices (once we are outside full-time)
All levels will practice at Butterfield Elementary School. There will not be transportation to the field for practice. You are responsible for getting your own ride. On occasion, Varsity will practice at the Stadium or Brainerd.
- F/S 3:30-5:30pm
- JV 3:30-5:30pm
- Varsity 3:30-5:45pm
If you know in advance that you will be absent from practice, you must give both written (e-mail is acceptable) and verbal notice to your coach. This must be done at least 24 hours in advance.
Late to Practice
If you know you will be late to practice, written (e-mail is acceptable) and verbal notice must be given to your coach 24 hours prior. If you are late to practice with no excuse, the coach will issue consequences as s/he sees fit.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact Coach Dalton.