Varsity starts playoffs with their first round game Monday, May 20th against Vernon Hills at 5:30pm at Vernon Hills High School. It would be awesome if we could fill the stands with orange and black! It does cost $5 to get in to the game.
Uniform return for JV and FS will be on Tuesday, May 21st from 3:00-4:00pm in the Field House. ALL athletes are REQUIRED to attend uniform return. Athletes must return their practice jersey, warm up jacket, warm up pants, uniform skirt, and uniform tops (black & white). At 4:00pm, the JV and FS coaches will walk to Dairy Dream with any interested athletes for a sweet treat to celebrate the end of the season.
- Varsity - Girls Lacrosse Weekly Schedule
- Junior Varsity - Girls Lacrosse Weekly Schedule
- FROSH/SOPH - Girls Lacrosse Weekly Schedule
Sign Up to Receive Remind101 Alerts
- General Girls Lacrosse Information: Text “@catsglax” to 81010
- Varsity: Text “@lhsvarglax” to 81010
- JV: Text "glaxjv19" to 81010
- Frosh/Soph: Text “@lhsfrshlax” to 81010
Important Season Information
2019 Important Dates
- Tuesday, March 5th 6:00-7:00pm - Parent Meeting (Studio Theater)
- Saturday, March 9th - Picture Day
- 11:30am Varsity
- 11:40am JV
- 11:50am FS
- Monday, April 15th - Fundraising Dinner @ City Barbeque, Vernon Hills
- Make sure to bring the flyer!
- Monday, April 22nd - Bowl-a-thon (Raising money for Save-a-Pet)
- Wednesday, April 24th - Senior Night vs. Warren (6:30pm @ the Stadium)
- Saturday, April 27th 2pm - Marquette Women's Lacrosse Game (ALL ATHLETES)
- Friday, May 10th - Annual Team BBQ (during practice time)
- Wednesday, May 15th 7pm - Spring Sports Awards Night
Practices (once we are outside full-time)
All levels will practice at Butterfield Elementary School. There will not be transportation to the field for practice. You are responsible for getting your own ride. On occasion, Varsity will practice at the Stadium or Brainerd.
- F/S 4:00-5:45pm
- JV 4:00-5:45pm
- Varsity 3:45-5:45pm
If you know in advance that you will be absent from practice, you must give both written (e-mail is acceptable) and verbal notice to your coach. This must be done at least 24 hours in advance.
Late to Practice
If you know you will be late to practice, written (e-mail is acceptable) and verbal notice must be given to your coach 24 hours prior. If you are late to practice with no excuse, the coach will issue consequences as s/he sees fit.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact Coach Dalton.