Athletes who are driving themselves, riding with a teammate, or driving a teammate to Butterfield must complete and turn in a Transportation Waiver.
Sign Up to Receive Remind101 Alerts
- General Girls Lacrosse Information: Text “@catsglax” to 81010
- Varsity Team: Text "@lhsvarglax" to 81010.
- Junior Varsity Team: Text "@2022jvgla" to 81010.
Important Season Information
2022 Important Dates
- Saturday, March 12th - Team Pictures @ 11:45am (Multipurpose gym)
- Saturday, April 23rd - Senior Day!
- 9:00am Junior Varsity Game (Stadium)
- 10:00am Senior Recognition (Stadium)
- 10:30am Varsity Game (Stadium)
- ~12:00pm Full Program Lunch (Location TBD)
- Wednesday, May 18th - Spring Sports Awards @ 7:00pm (Main Gym)
Pictures - How to Order
- Picture day just got easier! VIP has made some major changes to how you will order photos of your son or daughter starting this fall.
- You will no longer need an order form. VIP will be taking an individual picture of every athlete and uploading them to an online gallery. You will be able to see your picture before you place an order. Images will be available to view within 3 days of picture day.
- To see photos, you will go to this link: https://www.vipis.com/group/1a8b9dcb/libertyville-high-school
- Pictures from the 2020-21 school year are still available to view and order.
- All orders will now be direct delivery. When you place an order, VIP will print it and ship it to you.
- Questions about ordering photos can be sent to email@example.com.
Practices (once we are outside full-time)
All levels will practice at Butterfield Elementary School. There will not be transportation to the field for practice. You are responsible for getting your own ride. On occasion, Varsity will practice at the Stadium or Brainerd.
- F/S 4:00-5:30pm
- JV 4:00-5:30pm
- Varsity 4:00-5:30pm
If you know in advance that you will be absent from practice, you must give both written (e-mail is acceptable) and verbal notice to your coach. This must be done at least 24 hours in advance.
Late to Practice
If you know you will be late to practice, written (e-mail is acceptable) and verbal notice must be given to your coach 24 hours prior. If you are late to practice with no excuse, the coach will issue consequences as s/he sees fit.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact Coach Dalton.