Athletes who are driving themselves, riding with a teammate, or driving a teammate to Butterfield must complete and turn in a Transportation Waiver.
Sign Up to Receive Remind101 Alerts
- General Girls Lacrosse Information: Text “@catsglax” to 81010
- Varsity: Text @lhsvarglax to 81010
- JV: Text @jvglax2021 to 81010
Important Season Information
2021 Important Dates
- Monday, April 5th - First Day of Tryouts
- See Weekly Schedule for times/locations
- Saturday, April 10th - Picture Day
- 10:30am - Multipurpose Room
- Tuesday, April 13th
- 7:00pm Parent/Guardian Meeting via Zoom
- Senior Night TBD
Pictures - How to Order
Team and individual portraits from your picture day are now available to view and order online. Please use the link and instructions below to access your photos:
- Go to: https://www.vipis.com/group/1a8b9dcb/libertyville-high-school
- Select "View now" on the green Sports Team & Individual tile
- Select your school year and team photo (individual images will appear in the gallery with your team photo)
- Follow the instructions to select your package or products and enter your information
- You will receive a confirmation email
If you can't find your team, it may have been photographed at a later date, so please check back within 2 weeks of your picture date.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We're happy to help!
Practices (once we are outside full-time)
All levels will practice at Butterfield Elementary School. There will not be transportation to the field for practice. You are responsible for getting your own ride. On occasion, Varsity will practice at the Stadium or Brainerd.
- F/S 4:00-5:30pm
- JV 4:00-5:30pm
- Varsity 4:00-5:30pm
If you know in advance that you will be absent from practice, you must give both written (e-mail is acceptable) and verbal notice to your coach. This must be done at least 24 hours in advance.
Late to Practice
If you know you will be late to practice, written (e-mail is acceptable) and verbal notice must be given to your coach 24 hours prior. If you are late to practice with no excuse, the coach will issue consequences as s/he sees fit.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact Coach Dalton.