Lacrosse practices, games, and events have been canceled until further notice.
- Varsity - Girls Lacrosse Weekly Schedule
- Junior Varsity - Girls Lacrosse Weekly Schedule
- FROSH/SOPH - Girls Lacrosse Weekly Schedule
Sign Up to Receive Remind101 Alerts
- General Girls Lacrosse Information: Text “@catsglax” to 81010
- Varsity: Text “@lhsvarglax” to 81010
- JV: Text "jvglax20" to 81010
- Frosh/Soph: Text “@lhsfrshlax” to 81010
Important Season Information
2020 Important Dates
- Monday, March 9th @ 7pm - Parent Meeting (Studio Theater)
- Saturday, March 14th - Picture Day
- 11:30am Varsity
- 11:40am JV
- 11:50am FS
- Sunday, April 19th @ 1pm (12pm Bus) - Northwestern Women's Lacrosse Game (ALL ATHLETES)
- Tuesday, April 28th @ 7pm vs. Fremd - Senior Night (Rain date - Monday, May 4th)
- Friday, May 8th (during practice time) - Annual Team BBQ (Rain date - Monday, May 11th)
- Wednesday, May 13th @ 7pm - Spring Sports Awards Night (Main Gym)
- TBD - Fundraising Dinner
- TBD - Team Philantrophy Event
Practices (once we are outside full-time)
All levels will practice at Butterfield Elementary School. There will not be transportation to the field for practice. You are responsible for getting your own ride. On occasion, Varsity will practice at the Stadium or Brainerd.
- F/S 4:00-5:30pm
- JV 4:00-5:30pm
- Varsity 3:45-5:30pm
If you know in advance that you will be absent from practice, you must give both written (e-mail is acceptable) and verbal notice to your coach. This must be done at least 24 hours in advance.
Late to Practice
If you know you will be late to practice, written (e-mail is acceptable) and verbal notice must be given to your coach 24 hours prior. If you are late to practice with no excuse, the coach will issue consequences as s/he sees fit.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact Coach Dalton.