Information on Registration for 2018-2019
- June 7th the registration mailing with detailed instructions will be mailed home.
- June 11th the LHS Web Store opens and will begin to accept registration payments for the 2018-2019 school year.
- June 11th thru June 28th, all incoming freshmen are required to demonstrate residency within LHS attendance boundaries.
- June 28th registration deadline. This includes online registration through PowerSchool, the payment of basic registration fees and 9th grade residency verification.
- In early August, the “Opening of School Packets” (schedules, ID cards, locker, bus information, etc) will be available for students to pick up if they have completed registration. Stay tuned for details!
- For more information visit the Registration website or call the Registration Hotline at 847-327-7200.
New/Transfer Student Registration
If you have just moved to Libertyville and you would like to register your student, please call 847-327-7000 to schedule an appointment to meet with the Counselor on Duty. Late arrivals may have to be rescheduled. For information about the registration process of new students visit the New and Prospective Students page on our website.