Graduation Speaker Tryouts - Friday, March 8th, 2019
Things you need to know:
- Sign up in the main office. When you sign up, you will receive a copy of the Graduation Speaker Guidelines. These guidelines will help you write your speech, as well as explain the criteria on how speeches will be judged.
- A copy of your speech is due by the end of the day on Tuesday, March 5th in the main office. (Please give your speech to Mrs. Kruckman or Mrs. DeBruler.)
- Attend the tryouts on Friday, March 8th in the Studio Theatre. You will be notified of your assigned time to tryout (between 7:30 AM and 8:40 AM).
- A committee will choose the speakers for the LHS Graduation Ceremony based on content, delivery and sincerity.
- The selected speakers will be announced the week of March 11th.
- If you have any questions, visit the main office.