2019 Junior - Senior Prom will be held at the Shedd Aquarium on Saturday, April 13th, 2019. All prom registration documents are available in your LST. You must fill out registration documents in addition to purchasing tickets.
Prom ticket includes a pre-prom reception with light hors d'oeuvres, coach bus transportation to and from the event, buffet dinner, dessert station, unlimited soda, juice, coffee, DJ entertainment, and access to the Shedd Aquarium!
All Prom tickets are available NOW through April 2, 2019. Pricing is as follows:
$200.00 per couple / $100.00 per individual if purchased by March 21, 2019
$220.00 per couple / $110.00 per individual if purchased between March 22 and April 2, 2019
Please PRINT THE RECEIPT after purchasing as this will serve as your proof of purchase when registering for Prom. If tickets are purchased as a couple, one Web Store receipt will suffice. Each student attending Prom must complete a Prom Registration Form (Available in LSTs).
Steps to register for Prom 2019
1. Read all the information about Prom in the Prom information packet.
2. Purchase tickets on the LHS Web Store. (Be SURE to print your Web Store receipt)
3. Each attendee must complete the Prom Registration Form found on page 4 of the Prom Information Packet. (This can be printed from this link or hard copies are available with Ms. Brosio in the office across from the Auditorium.)
4. If you are bringing a non-LHS guest, fill out the non-LHS guest paperwork located here or in your LST.
5 .Give Prom Registration Form and Web Store Receipt to your table leader. (If you are the table leader, go to step 6)
6. The table leader will collect all forms (Prom Registration Form and Web Store receipt) from each member of the group wishing to sit together.
8. Once the group’s paperwork has been completed, the Table Leader should submit all necessary materials to Ms. Brosio in the Fine Arts office across from the Auditorium. (Groups will not be registered or seated until all paperwork is completed and submitted in full.)
9. Table assignments will be posted in the main display case during the week leading up to Prom.