LHS Summer Office Hours
- Beginning the week of June 1st, LHS will be virtually open 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Thursday and closed on Fridays. During this time we will be working remotely. Offices will be closed July 6th.
Information on Registration for 2020-2021
Note that all dates are subject to change due to safety guidelines provided by the State and the Health Department
- June 25th registration deadline. This includes online registration through PowerSchool, the payment of basic registration fees and 9th grade residency verification.
- On August 3rd and 4th, the “Opening of School Packets” (schedules, ID cards, locker, bus information, etc) will be available for students to pick up if they have completed registration. Stay tuned for details as this event may change according to current safety guidelines.
- For more information visit the Registration website or call the Registration Hotline at 847-327-7200.
New/Transfer Student Registration Information
- If you have just moved to Libertyville and you would like to register your student, please call Ole Stevens, LHS Direct of Student Services (847-327-7012) to begin the process. Due to the global pandemic, registration appointments will be done remotely. For information about the registration process of new students visit the New and Prospective Students page on our website.