Class of 2021 Senior Portrait & Yearbook Information
Visual Image Photography (VIP) is the official photographer of Libertyville High School and is honored to be a part of your senior experience. In order to appear in the yearbook, all seniors must have their photo taken by VIP. Photographs submitted from other studios will NOT be accepted into the yearbook.
Yearbook Deadline: Your photo selection must be submitted to VIP by October 17, 2020 in order to appear in your school's yearbook. If you do not select an image, one will be selected for you by VIP.
Note: This date is set by your school and cannot be extended. Information regarding how to submit your yearbook selection to VIP will be provided after your photo session.
Senior Yearbook Photo day at Libertyville High School
Greetings Wildcats! Mark your calendars! October 14th is yearbook picture retake day at LHS from 10am - 6pm.
This is the final day for you to get your picture taken for the 2020-2021 yearbook OR to retake your photo that was done a few weeks ago! ALL GRADES welcome!
(Seniors: this is a more formal picture than the underclass ones-feel free to dress it up!)
You must wear a mask and enter the main doors of the school where you will be temp scanned. Pictures will be in the auditorium.
Wheeling Studio Session Information
We will not be taking the free yearbook only sessions at our studio in Wheeling.
Senior Portrait Studio Sign Up: Please make an appointment by visiting Visual Image Photography (vipis) online.
You can still choose from the variety of sessions that we offer at our studio. If you choose to do a Premier or Organic and Industrial session at our studio the yearbook image is included in those sessions. If you choose the Countryside session which is on location at the Ryerson Conservation area, you will need to make sure you take your yearbook image at school on the dates that we will be there during the school year.
Premier: $35 session fee. 30 minutes, one outfit, includes yearbook images and up to three different backgrounds, 30-40 proofs to view and order.
Organic & Industrial: $70 session fee, 60 minutes, 60-80 proofs to view and order. This session begins with yearbook at our Wheeling Studio. All other images will e taken outside around our industrial parkway. **Please note that in the event of inclement weather we will do our best to reschedule the outdoor portion of your appointment as soon as possible. If rescheduling your outdoor portraits is not a possibility due to scheduling conflicts, you will receive an order credit of $70 to put toward your yearbook portrait purchase**
Countryside: *does not include yearbook image* $100 session fee, 60 minutes 80-150 proofs to view and order. This session takes place at Ryerson Conservation area. You will need to be sure to take your yearbook image at your school on your schools selected dates. If you do not take your yearbook image at your school, you will not have an image in your yearbook. **Please note that in the event of inclement weather we will do our best to reschedule the outdoor portion of your appointment as soon as possible. If rescheduling your outdoor portraits is not a possibility due to scheduling conflicts, you will receive an order credit of $100 to put toward your yearbook portrait purchase**
Health & Safety measures VIP will be taking this upcoming photo session
- To ensure the safety of students and our photographers, we will set social distancing guidelines and mark off points of which to enter, stand and exit. Photographers will remain at a 6-10 ft. distance at all times.
- Curbside check in. You will no longer check in at the front desk. When you arrive, please remain in your car to follow check in steps. Call the number listed in our window. Once checked in we will notify you that we are ready for you to come in, or if you have an outdoor appointment your photographer will meet you outside at least 6 ft. away.
- Photographers and office employees will be wearing masks indoors.
- Sanitization of all high traffic areas and surfaces will happen after each session.
- Only the student photographed will be allowed to come in durin gthis time. No parents/siblings, pets or friends will be allowed to wait in the lobby or to be in the studio during this session time.
- More outdoor sessions will be made avaiable.
- For the time being, no fittings rooms will be open. Only one outfit sessions will be photographed.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available before you walk into the lobby and when you are walking out of the studio.
- This year we will not be providing cap and gowns that the students share during sessions. We will work with your school to try and set up a cap and gown day after students pick up their own cap and gowns at the school. Students can also set an appointment at our studio once they receive their own cap and gown.
- No multiple use products will be available (hair spray, lint rollers, hair gel, etc.) Please bring your own.
- All VIP staff will complete screening reports to be submitted 24 hours before and at the startof every shift regarding recent travel, contact with ill persons, and any signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
- We ask that anyone with an appointment who becomes sick or if someone that they live with is sick to reschedule. If a student comes in visibly sick, we will have the right to ask them to leave and reschedule online.
For questions contact Visual Image Photography ~ email@example.com ~ 262-375-4457, M-F, 8am-5pm