LHS Summer Information 2023
LHS Summer Office Hours
- Beginning the week of June 5th, LHS will be open 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Thursday and closed on Fridays. Offices will be closed June 19th, July 3rd & 4th.
Add/Drop a Class
- Beginning June 6th through July 27th, there will be a counselor on duty 2-3 times a week to respond to requests to add or drop a course. All counselors return on August 9th. Beginning May 30th please call the LHS Main Office at 847-327-7000 to schedule an appointment with the counselor on duty. After August 2nd, students should call the Educational Support Personnel in their LST to make an appointment with their school counselor.
- Requests to add a class will be limited to what is available and/or what fits into a student’s schedule. Many classes are closed.
- ALL counselors will be on duty Wednesday, August 9th to process last-minute adds.
- The last day to add a new class will be Friday, August 11th.
Information on Registration for 2023-2024
- June 2nd the registration mailing with detailed instructions will be mailed home.
- June 5th the LHS Web Store opens and will begin to accept registration payments for the 2023-2024 school year.
- June 29th registration deadline. This includes online registration through PowerSchool, the payment of basic registration fees and 9th grade residency verification.
- On August 7th and 8th, the “Opening of School Packets” (student IDs, schedules, locker, bus information, etc) and Chromebooks for 9th graders will be available for students to pick up if they have completed registration. Stay tuned for details.
- For more information visit the Registration website or call the Registration Hotline at 847-327-7200.
New/Transfer Student Registration Information
- If you have just moved to Libertyville and you would like to register your student, please call Ole Stevens, LHS Direct of Student Services (847-327-7012) to begin the process. For information about the registration process of new students visit the New and Prospective Students page on our website.
- August 9th at 11:00 AM- New / Transfer Student Orientation. Watch for the invitation in the mail
Important dates to know
- August 7th and 8th- 9th grade and new student Chromebook pick up. Also schedule pick up. Stay tuned for details!
- August 9th from 7:30 AM to noon- Freshmen Orientation. Watch for the invitation in the mail
- August 9th- All counselors are in
- August 9th at 11 AM- New / Transfer Student Orientation. Watch for the invitation in the mail
- August 11th- LAST day to add a course if space is available.
- August 14th- 1st Day of Classes!!