Welcome to the Write Place!
What: Conference with an English teacher about any piece of writing
When: Everyday 7:50 to 4:15 except Wednesdays hours are 8:45 - 4:15
Where: MASH Room 1106
- Students will not be able to sign up for an appointment for March 30 - May 23 until after Spring Break.
- Appointments are preferred, however walk-ins welcome if time permits.
- Sign up through this link for Semester 2
- Make an account using your student email.
- Please add a description of your writing assignment.
- Bring your printed writing assignment, the assignment prompt & rubric
- Have a clear idea of what you'd like the teachers to help you with (say, sentence errors and imagery. . .) Avoid general statements such as "Can you look over my paper?"
- Use this recommended chart to organize your questions before, during and after the writing conference.
- Do not expect the teachers to read an entire paper during your 10-minute appointment. Make additional appointments for longer writing pieces.
We are here to help with any writing assignment from any subject, college application essays, scholarship essays or job-related writing.
|Before School (except Wednesdays)||Mrs. LeMaistre|
|After school||Ms. Tarczynski|