GIRLS' LACROSSE TEAM STORE
Our team store offers team clothing and other items for purchase by players and their families, as well as by others who wish to support the VHHS Girls' Lacrosse program in a positive manner. Purchase of these items is optional.
We may also, at times, provide information on items being offered by other teams and groups at VHHS.
GIRLS' LACROSSE ONLINE STORE
The store is currently scheduled to close at midnight on Wednesday April 10.
NOTE: The GLAX program will purchase the Long-Sleeve T-Shirt for all players and managers
The GLAX apparel flyer and online store are provided in the following two links:
- PLAYERS and MANAGERS
- Please order either the Ladies Long Sleeve or the Unisex Long Sleeve
- Include your LAST NAME and JERSEY # where indicated (Managers, pick your favorite 2-digit number)
- Proceeds from our 2018 frozen cookie dough fundraiser are used towards this purchase
SOFTBALL - COUGAR LOGO UMBRELLAS
Softball is selling 58" ($25) and 64" ($35) umbrellas as one of their fundraisers. Cougar colors with the Cougar logo. They can be purchased (pictures and descriptions available) through the District 128/VHHS/Athletics Web Store.
Access to Softball's online store is provided in the following link:
COUGAR ATHLETIC BOOSTER MEMBERSHIP
The Vernon Hills High School Cougar Athletic Boosters (CAB) is an all volunteer and parent led organization that works to plan and initiate fund raising efforts in order to provide extra financial support for all boys and girls athletic programs at VHHS.
We encourage all families to become members of, and support, CAB.
Information about CAB, including the CAB Annual Membership Form, can be found using the following link:
Girls' Lacrosse has received the following funding from CAB during previous seasons:
- Electronic Field Scoreboard
- Varsity Team Backpacks
- Monetary Assistance to offset Girls' Lacrosse Participation Fee (when fee had previously been $260)
- Summer Tournament Entry Fee