Summer School Registration Temporarily Suspended
- District 128 has cancelled in-person classes for Summer School 2020 and is beginning to work through the logistics of delivering a portion of the program virtually.
- Selected Summer School courses will be offered as e-learning courses.
- The modified e-learning program will be open to D128 students ONLY in 2020.
- Registration will re-open once more definitive plans for e-learning courses are developed.
- Families may decide to cancel existing registrations and request refunds. To do so, please email Diana Gratz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Driver's Education will not be open for summer enrollment. All fees will be automatically refunded - there is no need to contact us about Driver's Education refunds.