The Library Media Center's librarian Ms. Monica Tolva is thrilled to share books again! The LMC is open from 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. but closed during the midday Office Hours and lunch break. Hybrid students and staff may check out books in person. eSchool students may now submit online requests for LMC books for use at home.
- use Destiny Discover, the library catalog) to place a book on hold
- Login using your school Google account.
- Search for a book by title, author, or subject. Or browse books highlighted on the ribbons
- Click "Hold" to place the book on hold.
- Wear a mask to pick up your books at the West Door window.
- Your books is due one month from when you checked it out. No overdue fines are being assessed at this time.
- The LMC will hold books returned from checkout or handled in the LMC under quarantine for 7 days.
"Reading gives us a place to go when we have to stay where we are" (Mason Cooley).
Students may check out up to 10 books for a 4-week circulation period. No overdue fines are being assessed this school year.