Read two world-class newspapers with no article limits. The LMC offers students and staff the chance to read The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times in digital formats.
The Wall Street Journal
- Read The Wall Street Journal newspaper with no login or article limits
- You will see Vernon Hills High School at the top right corner.
- Access is ONLY while physically in the VHHS building.
The New York Times
- Students and staff may create an account to have 24/7 unlimited access to The New York Times.
- While in the VHHS building and connected to our network, go to nytimes.com/grouppass. (You must be in the building the first time you create your account, as you will be authenticated by our IP address. After you create your account, you will be able to access The New York Times anywhere by signing in to your account.)
- Create a free NYTimes.com account using an email address of your choice. If you already have a NYTimes.com account, you can log in with the email address and password you're already using.
- You will know that you have successfully created your account when you see the Start Your Access screen.