Jackie Roleck


Room 1514

Phone (847) 932-2073

fax: (847)932-2186


The Registrar is our official record keeper. It is the role of the registrar to maintain both current and archived student records in accordance with the Illinois Administrative Code provided by the Illinois State Board of Education School policies. The Registrar can assist you by providing official or unofficial transcripts, and approval for various other documents including Driver Education Approval forms, Attendance Verification and Good Student Driver insurance forms to name a few.

Alumni Transcript Requests

You may Contact the Registrar to request your transcript. Please note that such requests may take up to 5 days to process.



Transcript Release Information

Official Transcripts: Only official transcripts can be used for college applications. Official transcripts are sent directly from the high school to the college(s) of your choice via your SCOIR request.

Unofficial Transcripts:  Can be given directly to you to take along on college visits when you talk with admissions officials about your courses and academic performance. Unofficial transcripts cannot be used for application purposes. You may also request an unofficial to take to the DMV to get your drivers license. To request an unofficial transcript please fill out the CURRENT TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM.

Driver Education Forms: Private driving schools will provide the student with a "Driver Education Approval Form". Please bring this form to the Registrar's office for a signature. This form verifies that your student attends VHHS and has received a passing grade in at least 8 courses during the previous two semesters and is therefore eligible for private driving instruction. ONCE the course is successfully completed or a driver's license is obtained, bring either document to the Registrar to be added to your transcript.

Good Student Insurance Forms: Many insurance companies offer auto insurance at reduced rates to students who are above average academically. Most insurance companies will furnish a form for the student to complete. Usually a student can qualify in one or more categories. The qualifed student should take the form to the Registrar for verification and signature. If no form is supplied, the Registrar can print out a transcript to confirm grades.