Graduating Senior Chromebooks (May 2023)
Your school Google account
- June 29, 2023 is the LAST DAY senior D128 Google accounts and their content will be available
- Create a personal Gmail account if you do not already have one. You will need it for any of the following possible reasons:
- if you have been using your school email address to correspond with people like college admissions and need to send them this new email address so you don't become unavailable to them
- if you plan to take any school content with you
- if you plan to keep your Chromebook
- Transfer any content you wish to keep (BEFORE 6/29/23) to your new personal Gmail account using these instructions for Google Transfer.
- Use your Chromebook as usual for the rest of the semester and through your last class
- Decide which statement below describes your post-graduation Chromebook plan
Donate it back?
- Please consider donating your chromebook to help continue supporting D128's digtial learning efforts. Returned chromebooks will be used for loaners and for spare parts to help future grads..
- Drop off your device in the IT office once you are COMPLETELY DONE for the school year.
- The I.T. department will "press a button" to begin the process of disconnecting all senior Chromebooks from management by the school district. This will happen on 6/29/23.
- Seniors keeping their chromebooks will need to FINISH this process on their own by powerwashing their devices.
- Click here for instructions on how to powerwash your Chromebook so you will be able to use it after that.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.