Community Education Program
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Winter Spring Summer 2021 Community Education Program Update
- Registration for Com Ed 128 Winter Spring Summer classes is currently under way.
- Catalogs will be mailed on Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
- During the Winter Spring Summer 2021 Community Education term there are 229 classes to choose from - 74 classes will be offered in-person at either Libertyville High School or Vernon Hills High School, 21 classes will be offered off-site at businesses that will also follow social distancing guidelines and 134 classes will be offered “Live Online”.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the D128 Community Education Program is following Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) guidance and is requiring anyone participating in a program that takes place in a District 128 building to wear a face mask at all times, have a temperature check before entering the building, and practice social distancing.
- Plus we have over 1,000 online classes through our partnerships with Education to Go and UGOTClass. Our classes primarily provide educational and personal growth opportunities for learners age 16 and above, but we also offer youth and family classes.
District 128 Community Education Program
upcoming classes in January 2021.
Online registration for our Fall 2020 classes is open.