Student Teacher Procedures
Requests for a student teaching placement in one of the District 128 schools must be submitted to the human resources office by the student teacher coordinator at the university.
In order to be considered for placement, the following items must be submitted by the university coordinator:
- A written request for placement from the university student teacher coordinator noting the desired dates and specific subject area for placement
- A resume or completed student information form
- A transcript reflecting all university coursework
- Evidence of a negative TB test and fingerprint background check
- Any other supporting documentation that will be helpful in introducing the student teacher to the District.
|By postal mail:||Ms. Sandy Cloud
Community High School District 128
50 N. Lakeview Parkway, Suite 101
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
The placement application materials will be circulated to building administrators responsible for selecting student teachers. Interviews with candidates for student teaching placement will be scheduled only after receipt of the above documentation. Requests received directly from student teacher candidates for placement or interviews will not be considered.