- are in charge of attendance by watching the calendar and emailing coaches about absences.
- are expected to be on time and it is up to them to wake up early. Start time means in the water.
- must maintain positive grades and maintain a positive attitude to remain on the team.
- Pasta Party Signups. 12/7 at 6pm. 1/3 at 10am Brunch. 2/8 at 5:30pm.
- Support the team by coming to meets.
Swim & Dive Information:
- Join remind for emergency & last minute important information: https://remind.com/join/swimdivevh
- Join Google classroom for more information: ufwayk (mostly meant to push video's, forms, lineups, etc).
- Please join Boosters(They are giving us $600 this year for team building!)
Swim & Dive Fee's: (If you have any problems with affording these, email firstname.lastname@example.org to work it out)
- Please write a check to VHHS for $40 for the team swim suit, shirt, tie.(Look below for how to get for free!)
- Practice suits on sale $5.
- Warmups are free. Replace lost or broken $75 top, $60 pants. Water Polo are to be replaced in a couple weeks.
- Potbellies: $40 for 8 dual meets. https://goo.gl/forms/OBJyIcTbvdtYWsvI3
- Swim Pictures 11/30 Friday at 5:30pm: Wear warmups.
- Sell Cookie Dough fundraiser for Max Schewitz foundation.
- Ends 12/3. Selling 12 boxes gets the $40 fee mentioned above, for free and a chipotle gift card! More prizes and info.
- If you are unable to sell cookie dough, try to raise $25 for the Max Schewitz foundation.
- Cash or check made out to VHHS. Memo Max Schewitz.
- This Saturday's 12/1 lineup will be posted to classroom Thursday. Most Varsity.
- Lineups change due to sickness, attendance, dress, grades.,
- Thursday 12/6 JV Dual at Stevenson: All JV + freshmen. No diving. No potbellies.
- Extreme Trampoline waiver: link
- Airsoft coming in december.