2018-2019 School Registration Information & Documents
All Families Summer Information
- 2018-2019 Registration Checklist (Lista de Registro 2018-2019)
- Families can access their online PowerSchool parent portal (registration) and Webstore (fees) to complete the registration process. Please contact Mrs. Jenn Sheppard at 847-932-2088 or Mrs. Peggy Cope at 847-932-2030 if you need assistance.
- VHHS main office hours are Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
Incoming Freshman Families
Additionally, all incoming 9th grade students must have a complete physical prior to the first day of school. You may turn your Health Form (English) / Health Form (Español) in to the main office or you may mail it to the nurse's office.
Where Do I Find...?
- Bus Routes.
- Bell Schedule for 2018-2019 School Year.
- Athletic Information including starting dates, participation fees, Athletic Orientation meeting and more.
- Calendar - use this link to identify anticipated dates for 2018-2019 VHHS events.
- Parent Organizations - we encourage all of our parents to get involved. Find information on Cougar Parent Connection, Cougar Arts Support Team (CAST), Cougar Athletic Boosters (CAB), and more.
- Student Activities are a great way for students to connect to their peers and the school community.
- Summer Reading Fest 2018! Review the list of the summer reading options and choose the book that interests you.
- Calculator Use Policy - information on calculator model and expectations for use.
This Prospective Students page will assist families who are “school shopping” or who have recently moved into the VHHS attendance area. We hope that your transition to VHHS is a smooth one! If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Vernon Hills High School.
Contact Ms. Veronica Hill at 847-932-2073
VHHS Course Selection Process
The links below are designed to help you understand the course registration and school enrollment timeline at Vernon Hills High School. Each link below includes information, timelines, and other documents that will help you make informed decisions regarding your student’s progression through high school.
Please follow the links below to the page that will be the most helpful.
Current students - This page will assist next year's 10th, 11th and 12th grade students at VHHS understand the course selection process that they will go through to prepare for the next school year. Current students will work closely with their assigned counselor as they transition from year to year.
- Enrollment and Registration Tips for Students
- Course Offerings
- 2018-2019 Curriculum Guide
- Course Registration Video
Current 8th Grade Student - Class of 2023 - This page will help“Future Cougars” understand the course selection and registration process they will go through to begin their career as a VHHS student. We hope this page will make this important transition as transparent as possible.
McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act of 1986 - For more information call Greg Stilling @ 847-932-2270.