Students and staff may create an account to have unlimited access to The New York Times.
- While in the VHHS building and connected to our network, go to nytimes.com/grouppass. (You must be in the building the first time you create your account, as you will be authenticated by our IP address. After you create your account, you will be able to access The New York Times anywhere by signing in to your account.)
- Create a free NYTimes.com account using an email address of your choice. If you already have a NYTimes.com account, you can log in with the email address and password you're already using.
- You will know that you have successfully created your account when you see the Start Your Access screen.
Read The Wall Street Journal newspaper with no login or article limits
- You will see Vernon Hills High School at the top right corner.
- Access is ONLY while physically in the VHHS building.