Buy a Yearbook
Continuum, the Vernon Hills High School yearbook, is produced by the staff and editors during the yearbook class. Staff members work on the book and spring supplement during the school year, and then both the book and supplement are distributed at the end of the school year in May. If you have any questions about the yearbook or class, please email Mrs. McDonald at email@example.com.
Requesting a Leftover 2021-2022 Yearbook
There are a very limited number of 2021-2022 yearbooks available for purchase to students that did not pre-order one. Once they are sold out, we will not be ordering additional books. Current VHHS students that wish to purchase a 2021-2022 yearbook, please complete the process below. Sales are NOT open to students that have already purchased a book. The cost of the yearbook is $80.
If you participate in the fee waiver program and would like a yearbook, please complete the same Request for a Leftover Yearbook form below.
1. Complete this Request for a Leftover Yearbook form.
Submissions will be accepted starting Monday, May 23 at 7:00am (CST).
Important: Any Request to Purchase a Yearbook forms submitted before
7:00am (CST) on Monday, May 23 will not be considered.
2. Your submitted form will be time stamped and books will be sold to students in the following order until books are sold out:
Graduating seniors (Class of 2022) that have submitted a equest to Purchase a Yearbook form by noon on Wednesday, August 25.
Students from the Class of 2022, 2023, 2024, or 2025 that have submitted a Request to Purchase a Yearbook form in time stamp order.
3. You will receive payment directions in a confirmation email from VHHS if there is a book available for you to purchase. You will not receive an email if a book is not available for you to purchase.
4. Payment must be received within 3 business days of the confirmation email being sent.
5. Once payment is received, you may pick up your yearbook at the security desk at the school’s main entrance during school business hours.
You must show your student identification or driver’s license to receive your book.
Not Sure If You Already Purchased a Yearbook?
- If you believe you purchased a yearbook when you registered for school, or later through the VHHS webstore, log-into your school webstore account and go to My Settings - Order History.
- If you believe you purchased a yearbook online through the Herff Jones Order Center, call the Herff Jones Order Center at 1-866-287-3096 and provide our VHHS school job number of 8956.