Our facility features a(n)
- 8 lane swimming pool.
- Moveable bulkhead which allows the pool to be converted to:
- 25 yards (shallow)
- 25 meters (shallow)
- 25 meters (deep)
- Diving well with four 1-meter diving boards.
- TIVO recording system for immediate feedback for coaches and athletes.
- Male & Female locker rooms with swim suit speed dryers.
- Male & Female coaches locker rooms.
- Lifeguard on duty during all community programs in our pool.
Pool Rules & Policies
- No diving off of the starting blocks unless directly supervised by an adult certified coach.
- One person on the diving board at a time.
- When jumping/diving off the diving boards, no goggles may be worn on the eyes or head.
- No backward jump or dives off the diving boards or sides of the pool.
- You may only get one bounce on the diving boards.
- After jumping/diving off the diving board, the swimmer must swim out to the bulkhead and then over to the side of the pool to exit.
- No use of the diving bricks.
- Patrons may use noodles, kick board and inner tubes safely and appropriately.
- Patrons may not use swim fins unless OK’d by the supervisor on duty
- Pull buoys may be used by patrons who are swimming laps.
- Always walk on the pool deck.
- Diving into the pool is allowed in water at least 6 ft. in depth.
- No hanging on the lane lines or interfering with patrons who are swimming laps.
- No use of kayaks at any time.
- No rough play of any kind that could result in an accident.