D128 Strategic Planning Foundational Strategies
What are the shared values and the core beliefs that guide the behaviors of a group? How must we behave to achieve our Mission and Goals?
We promote a collaborative culture that empowers organizational synergies and strong partnerships.
We focus on learners’ experiences, stakeholder engagement, and data collection and analysis to guide and inform the conditions, processes, and practices that will improve teaching and learning.
We will provide resources in alignment with the strategic plan and demonstrated needs provided by the school communities.
We create transformational systemic change to ensure equitable student achievement.
We engage students and families as partners to achieve our mission and goals.
What we will NOT do to ensure we stay focused on our Mission, Vision and Goals
- Allow past practices to create barriers to new and innovative ideas.
- Make decisions without the use of pertinent data provided by the relevant stakeholders.
- Adopt any new program or service unless it is:
- accompanied by staff development needed to implement effectively
- accompanied by the means to assess its effectiveness
- staffed and funded sufficiently
Your Voice Matters!
We value the input of our greater school community. If you would like to be contacted to participate in one of the community forums that will be scheduled this fall, please visit this link to complete a brief form.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.