Fall Contact Days
Boy's Lacrosse will be participating in Fall Contact Days during September and October of the 2020 school year. See here for schedule information.
Rules for Fall Contact Days we will be adhering to:
1. Anyone not registered with the Athletic Department for Fall Contact Days will not be allowed to participate (Register Here)
2. Lacrosse is categorized as a High Risk sport for COVID exposure, all rules will be followed for high risk sports including No Contact Drills and Practices & No Scrimmaging
3. Helmets, Sticks and Gloves will be required, all other equipment is optional (Athletic Cups are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
4. All participants will have temperature taken and COVID Survey completed by coaches prior to entry into practice space
5. All practices will be outdoors in the stadium with no entry allowed into locker rooms or other athletic facilities
6. Please bring everything needed with you including water and personal towel, arrive dressed in gear ready to play as personal equipment bags will not be allowed
7. Have Fun, we get time and a space to play after a (way to) long break; take advantage of it by being creative, engaging and having a good time.
2021 Season moved to new "Summer Season" May 3rd- June 26th
As more information is released and a plan of action is determined for VHHS and D128 we will update this page.
With plenty of time until season begins please continue conditioning and stickwork, please feel free to use this routine.