Click here to log in to PowerSchool
Parents: If you have forgotten/misplaced your PowerSchool password, you may contact your student's LST for that information.
- How to talk with your Wildcat about grades
- Progress Report Dates
- Would you like automated weekly progress reports? To set up weekly progress reports via email, log into PowerSchool as a parent and click on Email Notification under the navigation area on the left
- Lunch balances are not tracked in PowerSchool. If you have activated email notifications for Fee Balances, please ignore any reference to lunch balances.
- Fee Balances (other than lunch) should be accurate, but you will still receive an actual mailed notice with information on how to pay.
- The PowerSchool Parent/Student portal is actually very easy to navigate and there is a Help button available. The Help button is a "?" button located in the upper right corner of the screen next to the Logout button.
- To view actual assignments and their grades, click the "--" or grade that is displayed in any grading column (such as the S1 column).
- Once you're looking inside a teacher's gradebook, if you see an assignment score that is underlined and colored so that it looks like a link, this means that the teacher has added a comment about this specific grade. Click the score link to view the comment.
- While there is an option in the Parent/Student portal to subscribe to have assignments and grades dropped into a calendar program you are using, there is not much documentation provided to support this. We hope at a future date to be able to provide parents with more specific information on this option. In the meantime, we suggest that parents may simply wish to choose PowerSchool's email notification option instead.
Give us some Feedback on Powerschool