Please explore this page to find information about Libertyville High School's district-wide policies and state laws on student health information requirements, links to external health-related websites, and current information relevant to teen health.
Cameron Traut MS, RN, PEL-IL, NCSN email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alisa Wasserman BSN, RN email: email@example.com
Jennifer Carrera-Cruz CNA email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are state required or recommended forms. If you experience any difficulties viewing these forms, please contact the Nurse's Office at 847-327-7016.
- Illinois Physical and Immunization Requirements
- District 128 Procedure for Administration of Medication to Students
- Illinois School Physical Form
- Illinois School Physical Form Spanish Version
- School Dental Form
- School Dental Form Spanish Version
- School Dental Waiver Form
- School Dental Waiver Form Spanish Version
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis Form
- Asthma Management Form
- Diabetes Management Form
- Seizure Management Form
- Illinois Eye Exam Form
- lIllinois Eye Exam Waiver Form
- Modified PE Form
- Field Trip Medication Form
Lake County Health Department - Immunization Information
This is a state recommended website for Immunization information and local clinic information. If you experience any difficulties accessing this information, please contact the Nurse's Office at 847-327-7016.
News and Updates
When should someone stay home from school or work?
- Fever > 100 degrees within the past 24 hours
- Any contagious illness (i.e. excessive cough, cold symptoms, pink eye, vomiting, diarrhea)
- COVID-like symptoms: COVID-19 Symptoms and Testing Information
If a student feels ill during the school day, they should go to the nurse's office to be assessed, and the nurse will contact the parent/guardian as needed.