Registration for Current Students
Registration materials for the 2019-2020 school year will be mailed June 10th and will include detailed instructions. The documents below include items from the registration mailing and additional information that will help you and your student prepare for the opening of school. The LHS webstore will open on June 10th. This is the first day to submit payment of Basic Registration Fees for the 2019-2020 school year. All registration is due Thursday, June 27th. If you have any questions about registration for 2019-2020, please call the Registration Hotline at (847) 327-7200. This hotline will be available beginning June 4th.
- Principal's Letter
- Registration 1-2-3
- NEW WEBSTORE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Powerschool Parent Account Creation
- Digital Residency Verification Letter
- Payment of Fees
- Illinois School Health Records
- Physical Form
- Basic Fee Waiver Application
- Beginning June 4th, please call 847-327-7000 to schedule an appointment to meet with a counselor to add/drop a class or to register as a new student. New course requests will be considered on a space availability basis. The last day to make any changes to your course requests will be Friday August 9th.
- Spirit Pack Shirts
- Cafeteria PrePay
- FAST (Fine Arts Support Team)
- District 128 Foundation for Learning
- Parent Cats
9th Grade Orientation - August 7, 2019
- Freshman will recieve an agenda in the mail the week of the 29th.
Opening of School - August 12, 2019
- Student Schedule Pick-up
Opening of school packets (student IDs, activity passes, schedules. Bus info etc…) and Chromebooks (for new 9th graders) will be available for pick up July 31st and August 1st from 8:00AM until 4:00PM. 9th grade students MUST be present to pick up their Chromebook. Only students or the parents of students who have completed registration can pick up these items. Packets not picked up by 4:00PM August 1st will be delivered to the student’s Learning Support team (LST). Students can pick them up in their LST beginning August 5th
- Bell Schedule