Masters Swim Team
Please click the link to read any official updates from D128 regarding Covid 19. Please note that currently due to covid, lockerrooms are not to be used and coaches will perform temperature check/covid symptom question check upon arrival.
Use the link below to register and pay for the LHS Masters Swim Team. You can pay by the session or for the entire year. Please be sure to write your name in the comment box at the time of payment.
Please complete the entire form and payment in the link above.
2021-2022 Schedule: Due to covid, LHS or VHHS swim team/water polo schedules, or repairs, the schedule may vary.
- Aug 3 - November 7 -- Fall session
- Nov 9 - Feb 6 - Winter Session
- Feb 8 - May 8 - Spring Session
- May 10 - July 31 - Summer session
Time: Practice will be held at Libertyville High School on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings, 8:15-9:30 pm and Sunday evenings, 7:30-8:45 pm.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sundays @ LHS 7:30-8:45 pm
- Tuesdays @ LHS 8:15-9:30 pm
- Wednesdays @ LHS 8:15-9:30 pm
- Thursdays @ LHS 8:15-9:30 pm
Libertyville High School and Vernon Hills High School Pools
Adults interested in something more than just lap swimming for fitness.
- $100.00 per session
- $375.00 for one year (four sessions)
Swimmers must complete the following prior to participating:
- Full payment
- Have turned in completed medical release / registration form
Registration is ongoing on-line. Registration will end when all spaces are filled. District #128 does not pro-rate the registration fee.
Laurel Liberty and Catie Scott will conduct each practice based on the goals and needs of the participants.