The Libertyville High School Auditorium is a 765 seat, well maintained theater located in Libertyville, Illinois just minutes from Interstate 94. With one of the widest proscenium openings in the Chicago area, the Butler Lake Auditorium boasts many amenities to enhance your performance.
Here are just a few highlights of our facility:
- Full 33 line set fly system
- Allows you to hang lights, drops, or scenery with ease.
- Quickly change sets and locations.
- Full set of masking including four full stage travelers and four sets of legs and border curtains.
- ETC lighting system
- with ION Xe control desk
- many LED lights available
- Sensor 3 dimming
- Yamaha digital mixer with dedicated playback computer
- stage monitors so dancers can hear their music more easily
- wireless microphones available
- Dressing room and Makeup Room spaces
- Located conveniently beneath the stage
- Two large dressing rooms with washroom and shower facilities.
- Directly behind the stage, Choir room and Orchestra room can double as dressing rooms or holding areas.
- Your event is important to us
- We understand how to make it work.
- We understand dance. We understand theatre.
To schedule a tour or for more information contact:
Kevin Holly email
Technical Theatre Coordinator
For rental cost information contact:
John Fischl email
District Rental Coordinator