The Libertyville High School Auditorium is a 765 seat, well maintained theater located in Libertyville, Illinois just minutes from Interstate 94. With one of the largest proscenium openings in the Chicago area, the Butler Lake Auditorium boasts many amenities to enhance your performance.
Here are just a few highlights of our facility:
- Full 33 line set fly system
- Allows you to hang lights, drops, or scenery with ease.
- Quickly change sets and locations.
- Full set of masking including four full stage travelers and four sets of legs and border curtains.
- ETC lighting system
- with ION control desk
- many LED lights available
- Sensor 3 dimming
- Large dressing rooms & green room space
- Located below the stage
- Two large dressing rooms both with washroom & shower facilities.
- Choir room and orchestra room can double as dressing rooms or holding rooms.
- Your event is important to us
- We understand how to make it work right.
- We understand theatre. We understand dance.
To schedule a tour or for more information contact:
Technical Theatre Coordinator